Climb Carrauntoohil with Irish Rugby Legends!
Friday 11th September 2015
To make history with us and climb Ireland’s highest mountain, the famed Carrauntoohil, on the 11th of September with a host of Rugby legends including Eric Elwood, Mick Galwey, Tony Ward, Peter Clohessy, and many more!
A once in a lifetime opportunity: Raise €2,500 and make history, by climbing Carrauntoohil with Irish Rugby legends!
- Two great nights stay in Keel area, renowned for its warm welcome, stunning scenery and beautiful Inch beach — #3 on trip advisor’s best beaches in Ireland.
- Two great nights entertainment, craic agus ceol with local musicians and entertainers.
- A chance to mingle with the sporting heroes.
- Newstalk “Off The Ball” will broadcast live from the event.
- Exclusive post-climb dinner and entertainment on the night.
- Each climber will receive a quality gift pack including a special programme as a memento of this historic occasion and Portwest sponsored clothing.